Welcome to Church Lane Physiotherapy Clinic
We offer treatments for a wide rang of common aches and pains. Having worked with various sporting teams, we also have many years of experience in treating sports injuries. Call us today and book your appointment.
Looking for a sports massage? Call Church Lane Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd in Newcastle-Under-Lyme: 01782 719 232
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Sports massage
- Shockwave therapy
Who We Are
Officially opened in 2003, with Gordon Banks O.B.E. as the guest of honour, Church Lane Physiotherapy Clinic Ltd is an established physiotherapy practice that specialises in the treatment of musculoskeletal and sports injuries, offering everything from sports massage to electrotherapy and acupuncture. We also have a team of specialists in women’s health treating all forms of incontinence and fitting of pessaries. We pride ourselves on delivering a consistently high standard of treatment in a friendly and professional environment.
Using evidence-based treatment and researched clinical practice, we aim to provide the highest standard of assessment and treatment possible, with the aim of returning patients to functional recovery as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At the initial assessment, as well as undertaking a full physical assessment to reach a diagnosis, time is taken to address the patient’s lifestyle and factors which may have contributed to or exacerbated the condition. Having reached a diagnosis, a tailored individual treatment plan is formulated for each patient.
We also believe in helping the patient to understand fully their condition and its causes, so that every effort can be made to avoid any future recurrence. All our physiotherapists are HPC registered and our sports injury clinic is recognised by all major health insurance companies.
- We demonstrate excellence and professionalism in every aspect of our work and are constantly seeking new ways to enhance our service and treatments. We use our knowledge and expertise to assess you, highlight how we can help and offer you personalised rehabilitation programs.
- We are honest, ethical and treat all our patients in the way we would want to be treated.
- Quality – we aim to get if right first time.
- We care – we will treat you with care, kindness and compassion recognising each person’s needs, anxieties and symptoms.
- We understand that being in pain or not able to do the things that matter to you cause stress. We aim to support you through every stage of the recovery process getting you back to what you enjoy.
- We prioritise safety, confidentiality, excellent communication and professionalism across everything we do.
- Respect and dignity – we value each person as a unique individual, implementing bespoke treatment plans for you taking account of your priorities, responsibilities and time
- Putting our patients first – we place you at the centre of everything we do taking time to understand your specific needs and goals. We want you to recover as quickly as possible and return to your normal activities stronger and better than before. We strive to constantly exceed your expectations. We take pride in the attention to detail making sure that your treatment journey is seamless.